Micrologix shortage

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Been told by our distributor, due to the floods in southeast Asia, ML1400 components won't be available until end of April!

Anyone else hearing this?

not surprising. seems like any time we try to order something these days its on backorder or not available.

Been told by our distributor, due to the floods in southeast Asia, ML1400 components won't be available until end of April!

Anyone else hearing this?

I beleive the issue is the expansion cards for the ML family. We typically quote customers 4-6 week delivery on projects.
Now we are forced to quote 8 - 12 weeks and receive nothing but grief about how "WE" cannot deliver.
If its not PLC components, its enclosures, if it's not enclosures it's ......

Similar Topics

anyone know anything about this? my distributor is saying that AB is having part shortages for the micrologix line and that delivery is like 2-5...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom