NETLink PRO Compact adapter & SIMATIC NET

awnet

Hi All,

I'm using NETLink PRO Compact by HelmHolz to connect a PLC
Simens s7-300 and it works good. This means I can go online
on to the plc and check the sofware in it.

Second step I have to connect my SCADA system by OPC using
SIMATIC NET from Siemens but it doesn't work.

This means I cannot see DB's in the plc from Opc Scout.

I have a pc station with an opc server and IE general in like in the file attached.

Please could you help me ?

o_O

I dont know if the Netlink can be connected to via connection defined in Simatic Net.
I am guessing it has to be an unspecified connection, like the one you are doing.
Problem is, how to specify the MPI or DP node number on the other side of the Netlink. I have heard something about a trick with the specification of rack/slot. Is there no documentation with the netlink ?

If Simatic Net cannot be combined with the netlink, then there must be an OPC Server from Helmholz that you can use in stead.

Hi All,

I solved the problem! In the s7 connection in NET PRO you have to specify "Address Details": RACK number and SLOT of the plc unit.

However Thanks All for support.