Difficulties in work

ypf_108

Difficulties in work
I work there is a problem, check for a long time did not check out, would like to know, or encountered a similar problem to provide guidance.
IC693CPU364, Genius I / o control of other stations.
But a lot of I / O fault.Sometimes can not be removed, and even the CPU sometimes crashes, have to go to a site reset after cleaning to restore.

总IO故障.jpg

Attachments

• PLC Fault.bmp
    237.2 KB · Views: 31
  • slot2.bmp
    274 KB · Views: 20
  • slot3.bmp
    295 KB · Views: 5
  • slot4.bmp
    253.8 KB · Views: 4
slot Status Reference Type %I0145
%I00881、%I0113、%I0145These three points seem to have failures, but to the scene and can not find these three points, three points are not in the program.

Hi look at your fault log location.... 0 is the rack and 5 is the slot.

Therefore you need to look at the module in slot 5 (and its wiring)

Not being able to see all of the devices and how different BEM331 networks are wired and connected there is no way to say for sure. However, it has been my experience that this type of problem in a Genius network is usually wiring problems in the Genius LAN wiring. Here are a few things to check and FIX:
1. Be sure that ALL nodes are correct with their shield "IN & OUT" connections.
2. Be sure that all nodes are properly connected, no crossed +/- lines.
3. Be sure that there are NO splices between the nodes.
4. Be sure that each network is properly terminated.
5. Be sure that each network consists of the EXACT same type of wire from node to node.
6. Double check the above.
7. Triple check 1 - 6.

Thank you for the wonderful reply. I need to add is that the system has been running for six years, only appeared in the last month of the fault, we have no changes to the wiring of the system's hardware. Linked to many of the modules under the bus, there is not possible is the point of a module there is a problem?Welcome more guidance.