Profibus Communication From Drive

SCADA_Dude10

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,
I am using Profibus to communicate from a S7-300 PN/DP (317-2EK14-0AB0) through an Anybus Profibus option card Profibus-DP Option (OPC-G11S-PDP), that is installed on a Fuji Frenic 400HP (FRN400P11S) drive. I have the drive starting and runnning from the PLC thanks to a post on this site. I can't figure out how to program the drive to send amps etc. back to the PLC. The tech guy at Anybus was great but had never talked to anyone else using this card. Thanks ahead of time for any help or sugesstions.:sick:

Similar Topics

Dear Sir, I have a healthy profibus communication between SIEMENS PLC S7 400 and Allen Bradley drive PF700 using 20-comm-p profibus dp module...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have a KUKA Palletizer machines having Iconics Genesis SCADA installed on its PC. It remained closed for about 7 to 8 years. We are...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am looking to establish a communication between one Profibus master and one Profibus slave. I downloaded the Profibus Master...
Replies
Views
We have older Festo electrical servodrives : CMMP-AS-C5-11A-P3 and CMMS-AS-C4-3A with profibus interface cards for control by a Siemens plc. The...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! I am looking for a solution for making successful Profibus Communication between ABB 800XA & HOneywell HC90. I had gone through...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom