communicate with a remote PLC using GPRS

benz_mscp

hello,

illustration on the file jointer.
I connected with a PLC modem gprs remote that sends data to the GPRS modem connected on a local PC,
I managed to ping the remote modem has IPWAN Traver my pc even I configured the remote modem,
but the problem I have with the PLC is that it is possible to communicate remotely, how.

Thank you for your help

[url=http://automatica.xooit.com/image/69/b/a/1/untitled-315b43e.png.htm][/URL]

Last edited:
yes you should be able to. most industrial cell modems have a virtual server or pass thru feature that you can use to forward "outside" ports to a internal IP address. you just need to find what ports the plc software needs and forward them to the internal ip address.