anyone has an access to answer 52716 at rockwell support knowledgebase?

mike_dr

anyone has an access to answer 52716 at rockwell support knowledgebase? I cant view it since i dont have techconnect contract. Can you post it here? thanks a billion guys! This is the error I'm getting at PV+ 1000 factorytalk ME:52716 - No Acknowledgement reading (address) from (name).dh+.(number)

I'm using PV+ 1000 connected to micrologix 1500 via serial cable with rslinx enterprise pointed to micrologix at station 3.

Last edited:
Just to clarify(I already assume this is a cable problem) I am connecting the micrologix using port 1 to the panelview with a straight through cable, and at rslinx enterprise, the runtime path is defined which is micrologix under DF1P2P

anyone has an access to answer 52716 at rockwell support knowledgebase? I cant view it since i dont have techconnect contract. Can you post it here? thanks a billion guys! This is the error I'm getting at PV+ 1000 factorytalk ME:52716 - No Acknowledgement reading (address) from (name).dh+.(number)

I'm using PV+ 1000 connected to micrologix 1500 via serial cable with rslinx enterprise pointed to micrologix at station 3.

I think you will find, that this site does not support theft of service. That being said, I don't know where you got the technote number, but "no response" ussually means the PV+ is not able to communicate with the target device. Check your setup, check your cables, and check your tag assignment.

I think you will find, that this site does not support theft of service. That being said, I don't know where you got the technote number, but "no response" ussually means the PV+ is not able to communicate with the target device. Check your setup, check your cables, and check your tag assignment.

I just searched it in their knowledgebase. anyhow, do you have any idea on how the PV+ and ML worked before when the channel setting was CRC error correction then suddenly i had to make BCC just to make the devices communicate? I used the same serial cable, same topic config in rslinx enterprise.

I don't understand why AB would insist that you have a Tech Connect contract to view this particular Technote... I don't think that viewing this technote will help you much either...

Without upsetting other people on the forum, the technote basically says to check that your project is trying to communicate with the correct DH+ station..

Is your problem solved??

The problem's solved. The CRC error checking must have been changed unknowingly before in the factorytalk so I put BCC now and when i ran it again the PV and plc communicated. thanks again guys!