Weird thing on MM4 of Siemens

AlecTek

I have 8 MM420/440 on a profibus. I can run them from starter one at a time through RS232. But once I give the control to my profibus, From Starter I can see the Control Word 1 has only #0 and #2 are green and the rest are grey, and I cannot change them through profibus.

They were all working through my profibus, but since I made changes over and over to try my encoder, they become so. Normally the control word has a bunch of green lights except #0 is grey, and when set to green, the motor will run.

Anyone knows please help. Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

So I'm trying to connect to a test chassis that's on my workplace's network from an outside network via a VPN connection . I make the VPN...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
I currently have a weird issue involving Ethernet IP communication between a ABB CI873 (EthernetIP Module) and a 1756-L83ES. The Layout is as...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I'm doing a rehab and I need to recycle some part of the old code that won't change and that I need. This is a calculation that...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out a weird behavior I'm seeing in my CCW program. It's for controlling a gas polarizer (for medical imaging). I'm using an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom