super flash scada

mohamed

dear frinds
i have scada super flash and i lost the usb hardkey so any body can advise us how to cancel this hard key to run the program
tahnks

Mohamed,

if you search this forum for questions like yours, you will find nobody here is eager to answer because of the legal implications.

If the program is run with a USB key it is because someone is trying to protect its property. Even if I knew a way to run this program without the key, I wouldn't tell anybody because that would mean I was a thief telling people how to steal.

There is only one way for you to proceed: contact the manufacturer or dealer of this SCADA package and explain your problem. They are the only ones who can help you in a legal way.

Kind regards and good luck,

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am a regular visitor to the forum, but not often get involved. I am using Citect 7.5 (2015) and I am having trouble nesting 2...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Some of you have probably been stumbling across a few questions i have asked recently, that is because i am doing my first project...
Replies
Views
Hey everybody! So, as the title suggests, I am extremely new to using PLCs but not new to tinkering with electronics. I am playing around with...
Replies
Views
I have upgraded Citect from 5.4 to 7.4 following the upgrade path, the program compiles and runs fine but a super genie that displays 3 trends...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm having problems with the response time on my PID loop. I've tri.ed different tunnings but none have worked. In order to have my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom