panelview 550 and slc 500 communication problems

BOS

Hi guys..and girls if so.I'm a newbi,and also not very clued up when it comes to electronics.Can you possibily assist.My problems are:When I switch my panelview 550 model 2711-K5A2 on,it does not go to the main screen ,but goes to a screen for password for production manager settings of the machine.It will show the main screen for a second ,with a note on top nodes not found .This is the second time that this happened,and the previous time we just loaded the original PVA files onto the panel and it worked again.We tried this again ,but no luck this time.The parts linked are:panelview H485 to SLC 500 to IMC S CLASS .When checking the nodes on the panelview in communications set up :max node 31
node 2
baud 19200
Firmware is v04.41.When we press f6 to see error it gave us no.436.I would like to know where the fault could be.Like I said ,I'm clueless.I had a guy out ,and he said that the IMCS is taking control of the panelview.PLs help.

Error 436 means your controller has screen control. See pictures below for more info on this. If you don't want the controller to have control of the screeen then remove the control tag.

If you want post your PV's program it's PVA file and your SLC's program it's .RSS file here and someone will help you look. Zip the files first then post.

And welcome to the forum.

screenControl.jpg screencontrolhelp.PNG

Last edited: