DDE help

Robotroc

Hi,

Can i save some tag values in real time into Excel file from RsLogix 5000 project using DDE function from RsLinx ?

I don't know how to do this because i am a beginer :(... so i wonder if u can help me with some explanations or documentations. I do'n understand from the RsLink help were i mus write te code from DDE macro: read or write. ( in RsLogix 5000 or in Excel ? )

Thank you !

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I hae an RSLinx that will not connect. So what I have is 5 machines, communicating in series from a DH485 to a coupler to ethernet to a...
Replies
Views
HI all guru's, I have a Windows2000 SP4 PC with Excel 2000 running on it. I have to interface NetDDE data into Excel from various VAX...
Replies
Views
I’ve been put in charge of designing an excel spreadsheet for one of our customers (running RSLogix software). This spreadsheet is meant to get...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Wonderware application on our plant network and I am trying to display tag values in an Excel spreadsheet on my PC. After...
Replies
Views
We have upgraded our plc to cs1 65h-h from c200hs and using cx-programmer versus syswin 3.4. With the upgrade i realized that i could use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom