48 Bit Integer Data to Real Coversion

DearAll,
I have a problem in coverting 48bit integer to Real.Kindly see the details as below
System:-
compactlogix L43 With MVI69-MCM communication with E&H energy meter RMS621 through MODBUS

Here i am able to communicate with the meter as shown in attached picture(MCM.DATA.Readdata[0]to MCM.DATA.Readdata[20]) .I have to read 7 parameters from the meter & each parameter consist of three 16 bit registers.

Kindly suggest, how i can convert this three 16bit register to a Real Value.

Regards
Joseph

MBUS.jpg

conversion depends on how the words are setup.
the simplest one i would think of is Multiply the word with 65536 and do this in real. (the result is not precise but it does work.
for the third word multiply it 2 times with 65536.

Similar Topics

The analog array has 16 individual bits and each bit is an alarm. SCADA is having issues getting the BIT bool value. However they can get the...
Replies
Views
Hi I want to press a button on the HMI screen and write to a bit within an Integer within a control logix PLC. The iFix version is 5.5 and using...
Replies
Views
Hi eveyone. I need transfer signal from system 1 to DCS via modbus. System 1 only can send 32 bit floating point. DCS receive 16 bit integer. How...
Replies
Views
I've got a project where I need to send a 64 bit integer that is in 8 consecutive modbus registers to another device as a string. I see the...
Replies
Views
Friends! I'm still on the HMI Migration from PanelBuilder32 to FT ME v9. Please I need someone to confirm this for me. In an effort to correct...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom