WINCC Flex Electronic signature issue

Sleepy101

Hi,

I am using Wincc Flexible 2008.

I am having an issue when trying to start a recipe remotely (recipe name and start command are being sent via an OPC connection).
However in the wincc project under recipe->properties->gmp the following tick boxes are checked
(i) log user actions in audit trail
(ii) Sign transfer to recipe data records
(iii)Sign saving of recipe data records

When I try and change the recipe name a dialog is popped up requiring an electronis signature. If I continue and issue the start command without signing, the last recipe that was loaded is started instead of the new one I want to run.

Is there anyway that I can write to the password field of the pop and click the ok button remotely?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!