1756-ENBT on Modbus

vidhyadhruva

Can any one please let me know how to set up communication on 1756-ENBT module on Modbus communication.I have a DCS system which communicates and transfer data on Modbus communication protocol and my system has control logix PLC with Ethernet communication cards.Do i need to add a Modbus card to the chassis?What will be the part no of the modbus communication card for control logix processor?

Similar Topics

Hi, I want to exchange data between two L55 PLCs using ENBT PLC1 is the main PLC and consist of 1756- CNB, L55 CPU and ENBT. Five remote I/O racks...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm not super familiar with Cnet, so I'd like some insight from people with more ControlNet experience than I. We have a controllogix...
Replies
Views
I am looking into an ethernet drive network system using a Logix5000 system Version 20 and noticed that on the general tab of the properties of...
Replies
Views
I wanted to confirm with the Gurus that a 1756-ENBT can not create raw sockets. I'm using Rockwells Process Library's T_Sync to connect to an NTP...
Replies
Views
My company has an AB 1756 PLC set including one 1756-ENBT module with static IP address. About two weeks ago the module began to stop working...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom