Mitsubishi E900 tcp/ip listening

Ishima

Hi,
I see everyone of you in this forum have much knowledge about plc, and I'm very new in this things.
Maybe someone willingly will help me out with small task, thanks in advance :)
So... I have a Mitsubishi e900 and I'd like to log data from it by either RS232 (connected to rs/ethernet converter) or Ethernet (added interface). Lately I made an app which listen tcp port for data from an Inoex device (something like <stx>........<etx> by every minute) and store it in db. It was very simple there and now I need to do the same or similar here. Is there some way to read params? Device need some command/settings before broadcasting or not?

Best regards,
David

ok, i managed to connect via IFC ETTP and I can run web server or ftp. There are folders with skv files which contain what I want or I could parse html, but realy isn't there a way to get all parameters from RS232 by some kind of command?