Pid parameter settingin danfoss vfd vlt2800 series

HOW TO ADJUST THE PID PARAMETER IN VLT2800 DANFOSS VFD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:mad::rolleyes::smas:I HAVE TO INSTALL A DANFOSS VFD VLT2800 SERIES TO CONTROL THE SPEED OF FEED WATER PUMP TO MAINT THE 5 BAR PRESSURE IN LINE. MY PRESURE TRANDUCER IS 0-10 BAR WITH 4-20 mAMP. IN WHICH PARAMETER I SHOULD SET MY SET POINT.:eek::oops::p

Assuming you have par 100 set [3] process closed loop,

your setpoint can either be set remotely using Analogue input 1, or local from the LCP.

Set the setpint limits in par 204 and 205.

And be sure to set the right typeface. If you put your setpoint in capitals, your pump might end up screaming at you.

Similar Topics

Hi folks, I am upgrading a SLC to a ControlLogix platform. The goal of the project isn't simply to get the same program to run on different...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a basic query about how PLC handles out of range process parameter. I have a control valve which is modulated to maintain its...
Replies
Views
I am using a LS PLC - DR60SU - to control various control loops. I have set up the PID loops in the PLC and am using an HMI to set the sepoints...
Replies
Views
Pls guide me to set the PID FB41 Parameter for run the PID process. if possible kindly attached a PID example program.
Replies
Views
I recently put in several PID loops to regulate a few pumps. When i downloaded the program, it faulted and i got the following error. "an invalid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom