OMRON CP1L Analog Input Instructions

mast2r1

Im new to OMRON CX programmer and very unfamiliar with the instructions in it (previously used Allen Bradley PLC). Can someone tell me how do I set an analog input in the ladder diagram? What instructions should I use if I would like to use the transmitter's signal(analog input) to control my coil?

You really should have a good look in the manual.
The input is fixed by where the analogue input is in the PLC layout and will depend what the I/O configuration is.
The input range is 1/6000 and is decimal.
Normally use MOV to move the value to a DM then use SCL to scale, inline compare (>, <, =>, =< etcetera and the output of thge compare function can be used to drive a relay or something.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the response. I did look in the manual but I was still uncertain what were the instructions normally used for analog input. I've tried searching fro sample ladder diagrams that uses the analog input but haven't really found one. Anyways, Thanks very much for the little guide. At least it's helpful enough for me to understand some of the instructions.

I have listed all the instructions above that I normally use with analogue inputs.
It is really pretty simple and if you have a look at the compare instructions I have listed they also are pretty simple.
There are no really specific instructions for use with analogue inputs - I have listed the most commonly used instructions.
I normally only use the SCL instruction when I have to put a value on a HMI to a BMS or something. If using in the program I use the raw values and if to a screen I place the scaling in the screen itself.
I cannot help you further without writing the program for you quite frankly.

That's alright, you've made it quite clear for me already. Thank you very much. I basically have the idea of how to do it now. It should be okay from here onwards.

Thanks!