device net

plcduck

how do i decide/determine which stores are being brought back to the PLC....when using a power flex drive with a 20-comm-d module

What do you mean by stores?
If you're referring to parameters then you have to use explicit messaging and specify which parameter you wish to read from or write to.

It also depends on how you configure the scanner, the drive and the 20-COMM-D module using RSNetworx for Devicenet.

For good info, you need to tell us which PLC and Powerflex drive you are using and whether it is standard or enhanced control.

Similar Topics

I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
We have some very old technology in my plant that needs adjusted but I don’t have the equipment. Can anyone tell me what I need to program this IO...
Replies
Views
I have a device that is currently connected to a UR 10 robot through a UR Cap and I would like to connect the device to an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
I have a device that is currently connected to a UR 10 robot through a UR Cap and I would like to connect the device to an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom