Omron cqm1h to CJ1M

falconsx69

I have been using an Omron CQM1H series with a CTB41 high speed input card with an Sony Magnescale PL81 digital reader for location and measurement of my machine setup. I have always used the INI command in cx-programmer to initialise my values and reader channels but have had to switch to the CJ1M series CPU 13 and the CJ1W-CT021 high speed input card. The INI command is invalid in this PLC. I am not used to having to ask for help but am a little stumped on the use of this card and the commands required to read from it and transfer those values into my DM register for manipulation. I have seen mention of the IORD and the IOWR commands but having some trouble understanding. MY unit is in positon 0.
Any help would be appericiated.
Thanks.