Modbus for GE Rx3

Hitmanpepe

I,m new with GE Rx3 . I manage to connect an extension on Profinet and 2 pannnels on Ethernet . I do not know how to connect an Sentron Pac 3200 fron Siemens to Rx3 plc on modbus . I want to read all the data from this device (PAC 3200) and display on pannels. Can someone help me with this problem ?

:site:
Best Regards !
Pepe .

I do not know where I m doing wrong . I made a smol program like in example from help but I do not recive anything . I recive that the connection is ok and that it all . If you can give me the invitation on messenger I can send you the printscreen .
Best regards

Similar Topics

Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem communicating my PLC with Drive via Modbus connection. I start by opening the port and there is no problem, but then when I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an example project of the cm ptp ET200 SP HA with 410-5H DCS (PCs7 9.1 SP1) for MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE communication ?
Replies
Views
Hi, Do you have any trick to make a software working when the 30 days demo version is expired? I've tried to uninstall/clean the registers etc...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom