Panelview Plus pushbutton issue

I have a Panelview Plus 1500 connected to a micrologix 1400.
All my momentary push buttons do not set the PLC bit until I release my finger from the screen, at which time the bit is set for the selected hold time. I tried upgrading firmware and have currently run out of things to try.
I have been using panelviews since they first came out and have never experienced this. Can anyone shed some light?
Thanks, Tom.

Hi,

Have a look at one of your pushbuttons.

Under the General Tab, is it set for "Normally Open", "Normally Closed" or "Value"?

After reading the Help on Momentary Buttons, I think that your problem may be caused if you select "Value"...

Hello,
They are set to "Normally Open" I tried "Normally Closed" and the bit is then set all the time as you would expect, except during the hold time.
Thanks

Any chance you can post the .rss and .apa files zipped first and if so, what version of ME are you running?

Hello Mark,
Yes! maybe thats it?
Although I have had a screen in test mode at the same time as having a panelview connected many times before.
Thanks, Tom.

If ME was constantly resetting the bits then they wouldn't come on briefly when you release your finger.
Also, another screen fault which I have just worked out: When you are holding one of the screen pushbuttons on, the rest of the screen; bar graphs etc are not being updated.

If you can zip the .mer and .rss and attach I can possibly run it in emulator. I have FT ME 6.0 on this machine and we can only hope it will convert.