Proworc NxT

Clint

This may be a stuipd questions but does anyone know if Proworx NxT is based on the decimal system as a general rule or if you can change the numbering system to something else?

ProWorx NxT is the programming software for Modicon 984 Ladder logic. The data watch window of NxT can display register contents in several different formats.

All processor 984LL math operations can only treat the bit patterns in registers as decimals.

Similar Topics

I have a zip file of a program that I'm told was created in Proworx NxT. Would the comments be stored in it if I could find the software or...
Replies
Views
Would like to ask .. if anyone here know about creating own library or function block on ProWORX NxT ? I have a backup of ProWORX NxT project...
Replies
Views
Hi What equivalent instructions do you use in studio 5000 when converting: FOR/NXT/BRK instructions from PLC5 to Studio 5000?
Replies
Views
Hi to all. Somebody knows how activate or authorize ProWorx NXT. I was searching in other forums and I don't find info about this. I already...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was just wondering if someone could help me by converting a .pwx file to .nxt. I am trying to open some code for a client but only...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom