Wonderware Installation

Hello,

I have a student version of Wonderware obtained from my college. the Intouch program has installed and is operational. I am trying to install ArchestrA but am having alot of trouble.

After carrying out the installation Archestra has appeared in my wonderware folder. However when i try and open it say "FS A2 Development Licence failed" the licence CD only opens a "licence manager"

I was told to uninstall every SQL server on my PC before installing ArchestrA. Also I am using windows 7 home premium, is this an issue?

regards

Similar Topics

Hi, we seem to have lost our Wonderware InTouch 9.5 Historian installation CD. Does anyone know how to go about obtaining a replacement CD, or...
Replies
Views
Anybody with advice please? I am trying to create a new application in wonderware. It is on a windows 7 platform. I did a new wonderware...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to install Wonderware 2014 R2 on a client's virtual server. It's Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit. I don't have a CD to install from...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am new to InTouch, installed a original copy on my computer with Windows 7 on, did not register the copy but played around for...
Replies
Views
Hi, According to InTouch manuals, this is how to install ActiveX: And this is how it appears on my computer: The "ActiveX Control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom