PTO stepper motor driver

Two different things. PWM is a drive method for the coils of a stepper motor. Reference is Output side of the driver.
PTO is Pulse Train Output. This is the clock signal sent to the controller. Each clock pulse steps the motor one step. The controller can be set for full step, half step, or microstep. Each pulse is still one step. Reference Input side of the driver.

Sir i have a doubt.. I have MLX 1400 (BXBA) ...I connected +24 VDC to VDC1(group2) and by default i am getting +22VDC in output 2,3,4(group2, FET outputs) even when i am not switching ON the output.... Is there any problem in PLC

Similar Topics

am planning to build a small machine which have 2 Axis (linear motion and rotary motion) am confused about using closed loop stepper motors (PTO...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone am controlling a stepper motor with 1215 plc, when using motion control(V6/7) you don't have any option of using HSC as feedback is...
Replies
Views
Micrologix 1400 PTO function file. I set ADI to “1”. Right clicked ADP, selected “set independent accel/decel value location”, and entered L9:0...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can't seem to find a thread on this, so I'm starting one. I want to use 2 PTO outputs off a BXB 1400 Micrologix series C. BUT... I need...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anybody know if it is possible to run Yaskawa's DriveWizard software on a PC, to monitor and configure V1000 VFDs that are connected to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom