Wonderware 10.0

Basso

Just try to installed version Intouch 10.0 to my computer, system is Windows XP 2.
Then i get a message Rainbow sentinel setup failed to complete successfylly.
Is there anyone who can help me.

Last edited:
It's part of the Pre- requisites for installation. Run the setup again and read carefully before progressing. Normally if you don't have it installed it is included in the setup and it will install automatically.

I'm getting the same error, I accept everything and it keeps failing for some reason, anyone fixed this issue before?

Nevermind, your problem might be that you have a newer version of rainbow sentinel installed. If you wish to install WW10 you are going to have to uninstall the sentinel first, and then run WW10 Setup again. It worked for me.

Been through this with Intouch 10.5.....

I assume you also installing an IO Server? If IO server is older than Intouch 10, that may be your problem.
Depending on the version of the IO Server, you may need to install it first.
Intouch and the IO Severs both setup the Rainbow Sentinel key. Yet, there are different versions of the Rainbow install. Obviously...You want the newest version.
Try installing the IO Server first and then Intouch.

Last edited:
I used to get this problem all the time, you need to select custom install (browse the disc under redistrubutibles/rainbow etc.) and tell it not to install the parallel port driver.