Moeller PS3 Needs Programming

32racer

I have a Moeller PS3 PLC on an automatic packaging machine. I have converted the machine from the way it originally was constructed.Removing some inputs and outputs. I am looking for someone that could write a new program for the PLC. I have a complete program for the newer Moeller PLCS. I understand that the PS3 have been discountinued but I do not want to rewire the complete machine for a new PLC. The machine is in N.C. and would be willing to pay someone for help on this project. Thanks Chris

Hi,32racer
For PS3 Moeller plc you need SUCOSOFT S30 it is Dos based and programming cable ZB4-501-UM1

don't know how close you are to Matthews or Charlotte, NC, but if you still need help I know of a local company that has the software and a couple of laptops that run it. You could contact the owner and talk to him about using them. Message me if you are interested.