panel view 550

Make sure the panelview requires 24 volts, then get a source whose output is 24 volts. Conect the + and - in your source to the + and - in your panelview, conect the ground. check your wiring, if everything is ok, plug in the input for your source.

how can i get 24 volts to a panel-view 550 so i can update the firm ware?

I am going to ask that you give us the full catalog number of the Panelview.

I also believe that a PV 550 is a Standard PV that uses Panel Builder software and it is my understanding that the firmware can not be updated,
this is something I think you may need to investigate.

I am going to ask that you give us the full catalog number of the Panelview.

I also believe that a PV 550 is a Standard PV that uses Panel Builder software and it is my understanding that the firmware can not be updated,
this is something I think you may need to investigate.

Certain panelview standards cannot be updated past frn 1.02. I believe all those with 2.x and greater can be updated, but first we gotta get some voltage to it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5KdP41OC3k