How I do add the driver in the RSLinx Enterprise

zhoudq

hello guys, I use the factorytalk se software, as I add the driver into the RSLinx Enterprise, but have the ?before the every driver, Please tell me why and how do be settled it.thank you in advanced. the attach file is screenshot.

That screenshot does show the question marks, but does not show any of the configuration of the driver. Click on the + signs to see the configuration windows.

The DH+ driver is the most complicated because it requires a 1784-PKTX card. Do you have one of these cards installed ?

That screenshot does show the question marks, but does not show any of the configuration of the driver. Click on the + signs to see the configuration windows.

The DH+ driver is the most complicated because it requires a 1784-PKTX card. Do you have one of these cards installed ?

Hello Ken Roach,I needn't 1784-Pktx card,because I via the Ethernet communication with the Panelview for download the project,I used the panelview via the DH+ communication with the 1747-l543 processor,now I add the driver,but the question marks before the every driver and my computer don't via the ethernet communication with the Panelview(my computer IP is the 192.168.1.1,subnet mask is 255.255.255.0).the attach file is the screenshort configuration window.

The DH+ driver only needs to be on the 'Runtime / Target' tab in RSLinx Enterprise, not on the 'Development/Local' tab.

The PanelView Plus IP address must be configured using the Configuration screens on the PanelView terminal itself.