Simatic ProTool Help

GTX

Hi

I am currently working with Simatic ProTool to create some menu's for a touch panel I am working with and I have a question.

I want to display a specific menu whenever bit M3.0 goes true "1" on the PLC. Is there a way in Protool to make it so that a specific menu will automatically open when that bit goes true ?

Thanks for any help !!

Barry

Hi GTX,

I'm not sure what you mean by "menu". Do you mean a series of buttons on a colored background?

Every object at the screen can be conditionably enabled (displayed). Goto the properties of the object and choose "Enable". Here you can select a tag that will control wether the object should be displayed. So if you need a series of objects to be hidden/displayed, you need to do it to all the objects in question.

If what you need is to select a particular screen ("menu"), then you can add a function to a tag:
Highlight a tag and select Properties .. Functions ..Select Object and pick Select_Screen_fixed .
You must choose a suitable Selected Functions for Event to trigger the function. This could be Above upper limit (0) for a Boolean tag.