Panel PC with second Monitor - Recomendation

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm looking for a suitable industrial panel PC to replace two circular chart recorders. The PC will run a data logging / display program. The panel PC will display real-time data for one process, and the second monitor will display data for the second process. PC and second monitor will be within 3' of each other.

There seems to be any number of panel PC manufacturers out there, so I was hoping someone on this forum could recommend one or two.

Minimum Specifications

Windows 7 (XP would also be acceptable)
on-board LAN
External VGA port
15"
NEMA4 rating

Trim on panel PC and second monitor should match.

Similar Topics

I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
We are considering dropping our UL membership because most of our customers do not care if we are a 508A shop. However, there may be times when a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to create an automatic transfer panel that connects to the generator when the mains power is cut. I can draw up to 60kW and draw up...
Replies
Views
Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
I copied a panel in factory talk HMI for an identical system. The label names are still the same as the original panel but I am trying to change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom