OSR and micrologix 1200

matlark

Is it possible to use the OSR instruction with a micrologix 1200? I am trying and getting "rung 1 ins 7: invalid output instruction position!" It says to not use the storage bit or output bit anywhere else in the program so I haven't.

thanks

In a Micrologix the inline one shot instruction is the ONS instruction.

OSR is an outout one shot rising instruction.
OSF is an output one shot falling instruction.

The ML uses the instructions as the PLC/5 and CLX family does. The SLC is the odd one out. If you're used to SLC programming then you may want to refer to the instruction set reference manual for the Micrologix.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, What would stop an OSR from outputting? I had the attached program running for weeks without a problem, now the OSR won't output when the rung...
Replies
Views
HI EVERYONE please read if I understood correctly : I have a rung consist of one input and one output(OSR instruction), when input on and then...
Replies
Views
So I have micrologix 1100 program that controls sonic welding system. The ladder logic currently sents output to welder to allow cycle to start...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am reviewing somebody else's logic and I find the following: |----(some logic)----[OSR StorageBit OutputBit]-----| |----[XIC...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Simple as simple can be, I don't understand what's happening. I'm toggling he OSR on, GX_LUB_PUMP1_LEAD should switch. It doesn't. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom