Table with resistance of motor cable

Plc_User

Because in the drives I am going to commision there is a parameter for the resistance of the motor cable, I wanted to ask if anyone has some kind of table from which I could determine the resistance of the motor cable.
First of all I would like to have some idea of what crossection is used for the different power ratings of asynchronous motors, and second what is the ohmic resitance for that kind of cable.

Look it up in an Electrical Engineering Handbook or an Ugly. You will need material (probably copper) and wire gage (AWG or the IEC equivalent)

Similar Topics

Out of interest, I'd like some thoughts on what would be considered best practice with regards to a 2-position turntable control scheme (see...
Replies
Views
I've asked this before but I still couldn't make it work. I just can't envision a solution. Local RTU has a screen to set a handful of...
Replies
Views
Since upgrading to V6.2 12.24 SP12 24-21 the M221 PLC is no longer recognised by the HMI. The screen still works but it does not talk with the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know if there is a portable version of RSLinx Lite (even an old one)? I am wondering as I am trying to put together some tools...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm working with a SLC 5/05 but I have no experience with it. I've been tasked with trying to figure out if it is possible to directly modify...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom