Step 7 Time synchonization

WinCC project > Connections > For Each Connection > Date/time > Link this to the PLC variables you want to hold the current date/time.
PLC > Use SFC0 with the variable which holds the date/time.

Take care not to scan SFC0 cyclicly, for it'll screw up your clock.
Make it run daily or weekly or even hourly if you really want to.

Hi again.

I didn't succeed with this.
In win cc connections - area pointers - for each connection, I connected Date/Time to DB10.DBW166.

In the PLC program, i call SFC0 (activated by a pushbutton in the HMI), and connect P#DB10.DBX166.0 to the PDT input. DB10.DBW166 is defined as a DATE_AND_TIME variable (this seem to fit with PDT input in SFC0).

However, the PLC does not seem to change the clock (date and time) when I activate the pushbutton on the HMI. Could i be something with the variable type? I'll attached a file with som pictures of my configuration... Appreciate any help... :p