problem with pl7 pro

max56

hii,
i am working with PL7 V4.4 on a micro TSX 57203 plc .
When trying to upload the program from the PLC at final stage the program gives an error "initialization failed,please reinstall the io catalogue".
I have tried reinstalling the software but still nopt possible to get back up of the program.I do not have bkup of the program so cannot use the downlaod option.
Thanks,Max

Is the version of the PLC you are trying to upload present in the hardware list?

it could be your software is too old? I think PL7 is on V4.5 now

Thanks for the reply,
I have tried uploading the program my configuring the Hardware,by selecting the CPU and IO modules from the Hardware configuration Library,
while uploading it shows all the bytes that are uploaded,also it shows that the library is uploaded,then finally it starts initializing and then the error message comes that initialization of the application failed.I have also tried reinsatalling the PL7 pro V4.4 software.,but not able the get the backup,
Thanks
max

As was suggested i think you are trying to upload from a premium that is a newer sv(version) than what you have on ur software. On the side of the cpu you can see the sv number then compare to what you have in the pl7 pro software