Problem with Mitsubishi CC-Link PT100 module

kwnstantinos

Dear gentlemen,

I have installed a Mitsubishi Q series PLC with a CC-Link network, where I use a number of CC-link modules(Digital Inputs, PT100 and thermocouple).
I have programmed this project using GX IEC 7.04, and I am using the standard Mitsubishi function blocks for every module.

All modules work fine and deliver data to the PLC, except PT-100 modules, which do not write anything to the PLC registers.
The PT-100 CCLink module that I use is AJ65SBT-64RD3, which is the new compact version of AJ65BT-64RD3 module.

I use the function block of AJ65BT-64RD3, because there is no fuction block for AJ65SBT-64RD3, but I believe there cannot be any problem with that, since it is just a compact version of the AJ65BT-64RD3.

If anyone have a clue, please contact me.

Please note that the system is already installed on a ship, and it is not very easy for me to visit and make test every day.

Thanks.
Konstantinos