pin and plastic part assembly machine

carrma

i'm sorry for giving not enough information.
i'm using mitsubishi fx series PLC to finish my final project titled above. now, i try to link HMI and PLC. without using complicated HMI, i can but when i try to use reset button, my ladder going spoil. what i prefer to do is when i push start button, the operation will start. then when i push reset button, the machine will be terminated. then, if i want to start again, i just push the start button again.

i'm using training kit to check the operation. for now on, when i push reset button, i need to reset the training kit to start again.

Sounds like you are using a "first-scan" bit somewhere in the start logic.

Sorta like... at power-on, a "first-scan" bit "arms" the start logic. Then, when you press "start", the system turns on and the start-logic is disarmed.

Then, when you press stop, the system stops but the start-logic remains disarmed.

At that point, the only way to "arm" the start-logic is to do a power-cycle so as to get the "first-scan" bit.

Use the "first-scan" bit for house-cleaning purposes on start-up. Don't make it part of the operating logic.

Does this make any sense to you?

You can make better sense of it than me Terry.
If what Terry assumes is correct, are you using special internal relay M8002 (First scan one shot)

Post the ladder you are having trouble with here and we can help.