FIX32 6.1 dongle emulation

Croupier76

Hi all,

I have an old pc with FIX32 6.1 dongle on parallel port.

I tryed to move an image of this pc on a new one without parallel port.

Is there the possibility to emulate with some software tools the old parallel dongle?

On the dongle there are these words: FIX MMI 150 I/O R/T ver 6.15 nt

Could someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

The easiest soltuion is to install a parallel port in the PC.

Many years ago our IT group replaced the server with one that did not have a parallel port. They tried to add a parallel port card but that did not work. That had to get a computer with a real parallel port.

There are companies that provide this service. Try googling "dongle emulation" (without the quotes).

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, My company really needs to find a Fix32 Parallel Dongle/Key. Here is all the info I have on the one we currently have and need to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am in the process of changing an old computer that has Fix32 7.0 installed on it. I have done this before, about a year ago. Luckily, that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using S7A i/o driver for communicating with Siemens S7 314 PLC and Fix32 V 7.0. The driver stops after every two hours of working. It is...
Replies
Views
I have a a PLC-5 system that is connected to a Windows 2k PC that is running Fix32. I was called to reload the program onto the PLC-5 and I did...
Replies
Views
Good day folks, i have a question, maybe have someone the installation for LNI drivers (lonworks network interface) for fix32 i need it for an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom