HMI Temperature selection

gusterminator

Thanks for all the help earlier....I have my Fixed SLC 500 1747L20 working with RSview properly scalled and comunicating with my RTD transmitter for 0 to 100 degrees C. I would like to know if someone could point me in the right direction to have a ajustable temperature range on my HMI screen that I could compare with my current temperature that I have displayed on my current HMI screen.

Thanks

Adjustable temp range

I am not sure what exactly you want..
If you want adjustable temperature range that you can vary as per requirement, then you need to place numaric input entlry in HMI that will allow you to modify temp and then you can insert a rung in plc having subtract instruction that will give you a difference reading and you can move it to 1 temporary register that will allow you to use that diff value in your proces..
this is what you want or else??

that is exactly what I was looking for...I'll do some reading on using numaric input entry in HMI if I can find it....and I was also wondering about a temporary register holding a value for me and you verified that.

I'm just learning....I like reading, I just don't know the right search terms sometimes when I'm searching the forums and Internet.

Thanks for the help.