Communication using OPC client and Server

Asim123

Hello All

1-I would like to know if anyone can help me figure out how to access data from my c# program directly using the profibus cable?

2-How can i get all the data from a winncc opc xml data server, wincc opc da server etc..

Any code tutorial, book or reference or any kind of help would be higly appreciated.

Regrads

Similar Topics

Hello, I am doing the OPC communication of ET200SP using Keserverex v4. If I use the PLCSIM with TIA portal v15.1 and S7-300 (as no option of...
Replies
Views
Hi all Can any one tell me on how to communicate bristol control wave plc to ifix using opc drivers in ifix...pls...its in critical stage...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to read I/Os of Modicon TSX Micro using Kepware OPC server and Uni-Telway protocol. I am able to read values from memory but I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am developing a SCADA for siemens S7-400( 412.2) plc. For this project i used NI opc server to build scada. My problem is that NI...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom