Wonderware Information Server problem with write value

marczak

Hi,
I installed and configurated Wonderware Information Server on Windows Serwer 2003 R2.

I installed winXMLExorted and exported my inTouch (9.5) application in this program.

But I have a problem because I can't write new value to variable. I only see inTouch component, but visualisation doesn't work because probably I don't access to write and read variable.

Please help me.

assuming you have a proper license? is it a Galaxy tag? if so - did you check if it is configured for WRITE in there properly? what is the error message in SMC when you try to write.

Similar Topics

After many false starts, networking problems, crashes and calls into Wonderware......our Web Information Server is up and running. Its not...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a problem in backing up my WIS. When I try to backup, a popup will appear: "The Information Server backup/restore operation has...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom