Sir Archie's AdvancedHMI

theripley

Hi to all,

I have been reading the thread containing discussion with this very interesting software called AdvancedHMI. In line with this, I am self-studying VB 2010 (express), which I find very easy to use. I have downloaded also the AdvancedHMI that Sir Archie has added on his thread.

I am using japanese PLCs including mitsubishi, keyence & omron. Unfortunately as I read the thread (I am on page 8 of 30) there is currently no way to connect the PLC with the software.

I am interested with the twincat Beckhoff. I have downloaded a software from their website. I just wanted to know it in depth, I hope anyone can help me out with this. I wanted to know what are the capabilities & applications that "this" twincat can be use.

Sorry, if I set another thread for this.

On the newer versions, it is able to connect to modbustcp. Mitsubishi has this module. Have anyone tried connecting modbustcp on AdvancedHMI?