ASI addressing help

adeguest

Hope somebody can help with a problem I have with a leuze asi compact light beam, we have had one fail and did not have a replacement so I removed the light beam out of the asi mon software we use running on a leuze asm safety monitor connected to a Siemens step 7 300 plc asi module cp 342-2 master re taught the code sequence on the asm and all nice and happy ,we then received new light beam I addressed the beam using a leuze hand help programmer, connected it to the system reloaded the program into asm monitor with the light beam address in it but when trying to teach the code sequence it cannot find the address any ideas would be grateful .http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/images/smilies/confused.gif

Similar Topics

I want wnt to know about addressing of ASI slave module. If I enter addressing in slave configuration of ASI Master, the addresses it tatakes...
Replies
Views
Where can i find a manual on this 3RK1904-1AC00 And which is more up to date, the above or 3RK1904-2AB01
Replies
Views
B
I have very limited information on readdressing asi modules The information I have found states that you must readdress asi manually if you...
Replies
Views
How can I integrate my S7-300 Simatic with the IFM AS-i Master AC1335 and its slave IOs, such as 2411 and Airbox 2041, into Simatic Manager?
Replies
Views
I've been called to a site to assist with an ASi fault. The line has been down for a couple of weeks following a failure of the ASi power supply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom