programming sequence

viviathevan

hello i am currently working on my program. i have some problem where i need some guidance.

i have a question where when i do the next network should i include the previous network as a output. like a sequence??????????????

for example..

i am doing network one, the lid will close when the water level reaches the high level.

network 2 : process will be when ph sensing proces..

my question is when doing the network 2, the input in the first place will be the output of rung 1 right( which is the lid close then only ph sense process takes place) then only i assign the ladders for network 2 and so on.

am i right????

My question is: when doing the network 2, the input in the first place will be the output of rung 1, right? (which is the lid closes then only ph-sense process takes place) then only I assign the ladders for network 2 and so on? Am I right????
No, you are not right. In your Rainwater Harvesting program, each network (or ladder rung) should be "stand-alone" and not dependent on the other rungs. For that reason, each network must have: an instruction that switches the Output ON, and an instruction that switches the Output OFF at some later time.

There is a method (Step or Stage Programming) where each step must begin and end before the next step starts. That is used for complicated processes with many parts or steps. You do not need to use that method for your project.

It is best if you ask all your questions in the original thread. Starting many threads, with no explanation of what you are doing, is a sure way to cause all your free help to go away.

Last edited: