IGSS administration

hello,

I am trying to set up two user groups within IGSS, an operator group and administrator group.

I want the administrator group to have all the possible functionality. where as i just want the operator group to be able to navigate through the diagrams in STARTER. I also do not want this group to have the ability yo stop the data collector.

I have made an administrator config. however i cannot test it as when i open starter an error comes up saying i must start the data collector in master. I cannot get around this error. once you exit mater the DC stops as a result. I have never had this problem in the past?

regards

Similar Topics

Hi All I am on a site in France trying to setup a small IGSS system, to show a few tags, I have a IGSS 14 and a Siemens PLC is wondering what...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am using IGSS version 12 and cant seem to locate the object wizard function. When in definition mode I click object and then 'create'...
Replies
Views
Hello, does anyone know why Schneider has developed 2 SCADA software? Are there any important differences between them? Thanks in advance :)
Replies
Views
hi how do you send integer address in igss from micrologix i have newer use modbus before, where can i find info about modbus setup for mircrologix
Replies
Views
hi is it possible to use igss with micrologix 1400 ??:boohoo:
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom