probleme in rsnetworx

Welcome to the Forum !

The full text of that error code is probably this:

CNET:8015 , The media usage field was set to channels A and B, but a single channel device exists in the configuration. The media usage field was changed to channel A only.

It occurs when you are attempting to schedule a Redundant Media network but there are some single-media devices in the configuration.

One document in the RA Knowledgebase (ID #65433) suggests that the 1784-U2CN can cause this error if an old EDS file is present. Update the EDS (newer than March 2010) and the network will schedule properly.

If the U2CN is not the issue, please describe in detail the devices on your network.

Similar Topics

Hi, i have a panelmate 1700 and i want to upload the application from it (for backup) and i don't know what software to use for the transfert ...
Replies
Views
hello I use an Omron PLC CQM1H CPU 51 with the analog board MAB42. when I loaded the program from a similar autmate and I transferred to this plc...
Replies
Views
hello friends i have a big brobleme with my button in my scada programme it was working very good but one day all commande are locked scada can...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a GE serie 6 plc with 6 bus controller on 2 rack (3 on principal rack and 3 on auxilliairy rack). Il have a memory card on it...
Replies
Views
I am getting random comm loss (error code 561 i think?) anyway i looked it up and its loss of comm to 2 modules on a controlnet network. The 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom