Programming ABB 09 KT 94

bufonnss

Hi everybody:
I need some help programming an ABB PLC I have installed AC31GRAF software but when I try to make the conection between PLC and the laptop by the serial port COM 1, I get a fail message. if someone knows any way for making the rigth conection or another alternative easiest software for working, I'll be so gratefull.

07KT94 Soft

Hello,

If you want to connect to this CPU you must have old DOS-based software 907PC331. AC31Graf was also for AC31 PLC family but only for CPUs series 40 & 50. 07KT94 CPU belonged to series AC31-90. I don't think that you can buy this soft anywhere these days. Perhaps someone could lend it to you.

Best Regards
MW

Hi,

I have AC31GRAPH Workbench V2.12 and I can choose 90 series cpus. Does it means that I can work with this software with my 07 KT 92 and 93 cpus ? I thought before that I needed 907 PC 331 software ?

Murphy