PLC conversion tool

Dear ,

Does any one knows about logic conversion tool

i want to convert mistubishi plc logic to ab plc (L32E)

please suggest if any.

thanks
ijk

Your brain is the best conversion tool out there.
Every time I've tried to use any kind of utility to migrate platforms, I end up scrapping it, and doing a complete rewrite by hand.

I do not know if it will work with these two PLCs, but occasionally I find that if both PLCs are programmed to the full IEC standard programming languages, then exporting to IL or ST, using a text search to adjust variable and IO declarations, the re-import can sometimes work. You will still need some debugging though.

Dear ,

Does any one knows about logic conversion tool

i want to convert mistubishi plc logic to ab plc (L32E)

please suggest if any.

thanks
ijk
"Conversion" is not the best approach. In most cases it is much more efficient to start from the beginning with a good description and/or sequence of events for the process or machine. Unless already an expert, spend time to learn the tools of the software you will use and make the most of them in writing the new program.
With this approach everyone wins. Your customer with a better system and you with more knowledge of the programming software.

I suggest that you start by naming tags in the CLX L32E to match the addresses in the Mitsubishi program.

For example, A Stop button might have Mitsubishi address X401. Create a tag in the CLX that is called X401_StopPB. After you have tags defined then entering boolean logic is straight forward. You'll have to handle timers, counters, and comparisons differently so plan ahead. After you complete the program conversion then you can come back and edit the tag names to something more meaningful for the CLX.