Modbus TCP/IP WAGO and co

alan1968

Hello
I developed a mini scada for wago 750-8xx and android (wagoID 1.0)
I like to change my app by including a list of plc as twigo schneider or another model working in modbus tcp to make my application more universal.
I seek a list with the memory address for the 750-8xx wago% MW 0 is at address 12288.
if you can help me
thank you

my app
https://market.android.com/details?...?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIndhZ29pZHByby5wcm9qZXQiXQ..

Last edited:
Hi Alan,

I hope I understand you correctly. The WAGO 750-8xx manuals list these addresses. Are you looking for similar offsets in other products?

Good luck

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)

Go fishing...

The best solution is to look up the information on the supplier sites. The stuff you're looking for is generally known by the SI guy. All you've really got to do is support the Modbus commands. It's nice that you want to provide this service but there are so many PLCs out there I think you'll spend as much time looking for this information as you did in writing the application :)

Good luck

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)

I think I will, leave the choice the user has to define its address it will be easier in my opinion (ip, port,ID, and start memory address)

put this question on the forum of 3s www.3s-software.com
they will be happy with your app (sell it to them)
and they can give you more info on codesys addresses.
and yes i speak dutch and yes i would like to have a contact with you.