Choosing U/F or sensorless vector control

Plc_User

I already experienced that autotuning of a motor in sensorless vector control isn't always possible to reasons such as very long motor cables, or if two motors are connected to one drive.
So I wanted some opinions of your experiences with drives.
If motors have long motor cables (>100m) it is still advisable to use sensorless vector control, or should you revert to U/F control. What if two motors are connect to one drive, sensorless vector control or U/F. What are the tricks to tune the drive correctly in case of sensorless vector control.
If you expect big temperature differences, due to heavely loaded motors taking much current, does U/F or sensorless vector control reacts best to this.
Thanks.

Similar Topics

Good evening, I'm primarily a Siemens user, but I have an incoming project where I need to use Allen Bradley everything. So far I know that the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to choose from 4 different tank levels (REAL) and choose the greatest number (highest) and set that to open that tanks valve...
Replies
Views
I am going to daisy chain a couple Modbus devices off of a Click plc using rs 485. There will be three slave devices daisy chained off one another...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I work for a small company that would like to start automating the production of our goods. I have been tasked with doing some...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to remember the lessons for replacing a SLC CPU, but I so rarely have to do it, I'm afraid of screwing it up. I'm hoping to give my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom