Omron scaling 4-20Ma, is this correct.

Patrix

Hello everyone,

Still doing some self teaching with Omron.
I made a some scaling in cx-programmer. I only used the software and simulated it. Now i want to know if that what i made is correct. I choosed the CP1H module with build in analoge inputs. I'm trying to scale 4-20mA into 0-400 bar.
The output looks correct to me in hex, but i want some confirmation.

SCL.jpg

View attachment Scaling.zip

Last edited:
I don't know if this is right, as I am also new to using the SCL function. But I am wondering why you used so many MOV functions? You could have just declared your 4 parameter symbols globally such as D1000, D1001, D1002, D1003. Then when you are in program/monitor mode you can simply set the value of the memory to whatever you need it to be.

Or is the MOV functions on purpose to hold the value before even connecting to the PLC?