A Good Subject Of Discussion

Jokers

HELLO,

I WANNA KNOW YOUR COMMENT ABOUT SMALL PLC TWIDO FROM SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC AND AS WELL OF IT SOFTWARE.

THANK YOU ALL

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IS FAR TO BE PERFECT.

DAN

The PLC is realtively cheap, expandable and a great idea.
It is let down by LOUSY software and cannot be edited on line. I have therefore stopped using it. Now paying more for Omron CPM1A and CPM2A besause of the great software, better function list and online programming.
beerchug

I agree with Bob. Nothing wrong with the PLC itself (hardware), but the software is terrible... :rolleyes:

beerchug

-Eric

Similar Topics

For a decade I've been around this forum, the new, first-time threads (in a log-in session) were display in bold typeface. The subject line...
Replies
Views
I know this is very far off subject, but was hoping someone here could lend a hand. I have been asked to start calibrating belt scales for...
Replies
Views
Working with dmroeder to get a AB PIC adapter to work under Windows using SP3 update. Installed his SP3 fix file and still can not get RSlinx to...
Replies
Views
Hello all FTV 8.0, RSL5K..... Is it possible to connect the visibility of a text box or a multi state indicator to a numeric input on the touch...
Replies
Views
We have two PLCs both are Mitsubishi-FX2N, and we want them to communicate to Weintek HMI MT8100ie. MT8100ie can communicate with Multiple PLC and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom